Since 1993, over 440 Hoosiers have graduated from the Indiana Leadership Forum and many have serve Indiana in a variety of important and highly influential leadership positions, including:
• United States Congressman and Congressional Candidates
• State Representatives
• County Commissioners and Prosecutors
• Elected Judges
• Indiana Secretary of Commerce
• Commissioner, Workforce Development
• Indiana Election Commission
• Indiana Transportation Finance Authority
• Indiana Republican Party Treasurer
• Town, City, and County Council Members
• Precinct Committeemen & County Chairmen
• Various Leadership Positions in Indiana Business, Government/Politics, and Philanthropies; such as Indiana Senate Chief of Staff, General Counsel to the Office of the Governor and many others.
How to Participate
Selection Criteria: Successful applicants will have a track record of leadership skills, self-motivation, professional achievement, and exemplary character. Additionally, candidates must demonstrate a strong potential for future success, a willingness to be more actively engaged in the community, and the ability to utilize the Indiana Leadership Forum education in order to increase his/her level of civic engagement.
Method of Selection: A Selection Committee comprised of four (4) Indiana Leadership Forum graduates, an Executive Board Member, and the program director will evaluate the application files based on the selection criteria. Qualified candidates should plan to be available to participate in a personal interview with the Selection Committee in early September. APPLICATION DEADLINE IS September 12, 2014.
» Click here for Application.